FOR INQUIRIES JUST CONTACT US:
Loop Techno Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Call Us For Buying Metal Detector machine -
Mob. +91- 9315286488 / 9891742657 / 9821122275 / 9311950073
Quest Q20 Metal Detector
with 9.5x5" TurboD Waterproof Search Coil.
The Quest Q20 Metal Detector is a lightweight, ergonomic machine that is perfect for detectorists of all experience levels, including beginners – all at an affordable price. Additionally, with its adjustable handle, it will work with any child’s height, and grow along with them.
The Q20 is fitted with a 9.5” X 5” TurboD waterproof search coil, which allows detectorists to hit water as well as land on their hunts. The lightweight design of the Q20 makes it easy to swing, and it fits both right and left-handed users.
Detectorists enjoy the sporty look of the Q20, and can take advantage of useful features like the built in, rechargeable lithium battery, the LCD backlight, and the IP65 waterproof console. It’s a machine that is designed for both comfort and efficiency – making it an ideal option for metal detecting enthusiasts.
Whether you are a rookie or a veteran detectorist, a kid or a retiree (and all ages in between), or a land, beach, or shoreline hunter, you will appreciate the Quest Q20 Metal Detector, and the finds it locates!
Warranty :2 Year Warranty.
Frequency :Operates at a 9 kHz Frequency
Total Weight :Weighs in at 2.98 lbs (1.35 kgs)
Battery :Built-In USB Rechargeable Li Battery
Operating System :Intuitive Operation System
Waterproof Rating :IP66 Waterproof Protection
Performance :Optimized Saltwater Performance
Construction :Ergonomic Adjustable Handle, Fast Release Cam-Lock, 3 Section Rod
Factory Included Accessories:
- Coil Cover
- Lightweight Headphones
- TurboD Search Coil (Not Elliptical)
- Tones : 3 Tones
- Programs : 3 Searching Programs
- LCD Display : 2.3x2.7" (60x70mm)
- Battery Life : Up to 20 Hrs Wireless
- Search Modes : All Metal, Discrimination
- Ground Balance : Automatic or Manually
- Total Weight : Weighs in at 2.98 lbs (1.35 kgs)
- Metal ID : 99 Metal ID for Target Identification
- Audio Output : Built-in Speaker, Wire Headphones
- Detection Coil : 9.5x5" TurboD Waterproof Search Coil
- Handle : Ergonomic with Anti-Slip Dotted Pattern Surface
- Armrest : Made of Robust PP Material, Ergonomic Design
- Non-Operating Temperature : -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- Operating Ambient Temperature : 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
- Battery Type : Built-in Rechargeable 2000mAh Li-Po Battery
- Working Method : 9kHz VLF (Very Low Frequency) Induction Balance
- Structure : Fast Release Camlock, 3 Sections Straight Rods Extendable from 31" - 51" (80cm - 130cm).