Loop Techno System Pvt Ltd, New Delhi India
FOR INQUIRIES JUST CONTACT:
Mob. +91 9821122276 / 9311950073
PQWT-TC150 Automatic mapping underground water detector
PQWT-TC150 Series geophysical prospecting instrument: the use of natural electric field source as a working farm, with resistivity contrasts underground rocks and minerals or groundwater, based on measuring the natural electric field on the surface of the N different frequency electric field component, according to their different variation to study Abnormal changes in geological bodies produce, reaching solve geological problems one electrical prospecting methods. According to this theory the design and production of equipment called potential frequency of detecting instrument, referred to natural selected frequency electric field instrument or instruments for geological exploration work. The instrument is the use of natural earth field source without going through artificial field that is omitted clumsy power supply system in order to achieve the simple, lightweight instrument.
After data collection by the unique built-in computing functions, the instrument can automatically draw curve graph and profile map with one button, according to the profile map, you can clearly understand the geological structure and quickly determine the location of rock frame , karst cave, aquifer etc...
- Be suitable for plain, hill, mountain land, highland, basin all kinds of geologic structure application;
2. Automatic mapping in the instrument, get drilling position and depth result at site.
3. Professional user group offers 24 hours after sale service.
4. The average accuracy more than 90% from user feedback.
5. Four languages including English/Spanish/French/Arabic are optional.
6. It is widely used for drinking water, agricultural irrigation water detection.
7. Non-professionals can learn the operation way in 5 minutes.
8. only 1-2 people can operate.
This instrument can automatically form curve graph and profile map with one button after completed recording data,
no need transfer the data to computer for drawing mapping.
Measuring Depth:150 meter
Measurement Range: 0mV-2000mV, instrument automatic conversion range
Measurement Accuracy: 0.001mV
Measurement Channel: 4
Measuring Frequency: Single, triple and 33 frequency
A/D Conversion:12-bit 1Msps
Input Impedance: ≧10MΩ
Power Supply: DC12V4000mAh Built-in Battery
Power Consumption: About 4W
Working Temperature: -10℃~50℃