PQWT-S300·300 Meters Water Detector
Call And WhatsApp For Price Discount And Detail Information, Mob. +91 9891742657 / 9315286488
PQWT-S300 Automatic Geophysical Prospecting Water Detector 300 Meters
PQWT-S300 underground water detector is the use of natural earth field source without going through artificial field that is omitted clumsy power supply system in order to achieve the simple, lightweight. After data collection, instrument through the unique built-in computing functions to achieve the automatic presentation graph, the collected data can also be transferred to a computer drawing to form a cross-sectional view, the geological layer structure can be quickly determined by a clear understanding of rock frame , karst cave, aquifer etc...
- Be suitable for plain, hill, mountain land, highland, basin all kinds of geologic structure application;
- Automatic mapping in the instrument, get drilling position and depth result at site.
- Professional user group offers 24 hours after sale service.
- The average accuracy more than 90% from user feedback.
- Four languages including English/Spanish/French/Arabic are optional.
- It is widely used for drinking water, agricultural irrigation water detection.
- Non-professionals can learn the operation way in 5 minutes.
- only 1-2 people can operate.
This instrument can automatically form curve graph and profile map with one button after completed recording data, no need transfer the data to computer for drawing mapping.
Measuring Depth:300 meters; 150meters optional
Measurement Range:0mV-1500mV, instrument automatic conversion range
Measurement Channel: 6
Measuring Frequency: Profile survey
Measuring Frequency:300meters is 40frequency; 150meters is 36frequency
A/D Conversion:12-bit 1Msps
Power Supply: #26650*2, DC12V 4000mAh Built-in Battery
Power Consumption:About 4W
We Also Recommend
6 Inch Loop Reusable Sleeve Extender Realistic Silicone Condom
Reusable Delay Condoms
Kings transparent reusable silicone washable condom
Jumbo10inch Reusable Sleeve Extender Silicone Condom Extension