KTS GPA 3000 XS 3D Metal Detector
Call And WhatsApp For Price Discount And Detail Information+91 9311950073 / 9315286488
GPA 3000 XS
The new GPA 3000 XS Model 2019 is even lighter and more compact than its predecessor. The new electronics unit is over 90 gram lighter and is housed in a sturdy aluminum housing. Furthermore it offers the following advantages:
- Both electronic units of GPA 3000 XS and GOLD SCAN III are built-in.
- Two different KTS-programs for the GPA 3000 XS (Android)
- New GOLD SCAN III metal discrimination with color display for different metals like gold, copper, aluminum and ferrous metals.
- Active Touchdisplay for an easier usage, better graphics and data output.
- New 400g Universal probe (towards 1200g of previous model) for 10m and 15m search depth. Direct, without sensor change, selectable via the touch display.
- New super probe, detachable for easy transport and search depths up to 20 m and 25 m.
- Waterproof 30x30 cm (12") GOLD SCAN III coil, comfortable for longer search operations
Maximum search performance: approx. 25 meters (82 ft)
The GPA 3000 XS is a professional soil scanner, which is developed and produced by KTS-Electronic in Germany.
Our latest development, the 3D ground scanner GPA 3000 XS (Model 2019) detects metals in depths that can not be achieved with conventional metal detectors. The cavity location allows to find archaeological finds in caves and chambers. Even gold treasures in non-metallic objects such as wooden boxes or clay jugs can be found in depth. Both treasure hunters and prospectors, various mining companies and mine operators, but also authorities and archaeologists use our GPA 3D systems.
The touchscreen allows easy access to all programs and search methods.
GPA 3000 XS offers the following advantages:
- Four various max. search performances (10 m, 15 m, 20 m and 25 m)
- Simply switching to other search depths. Change of probes is not necessary!
- The new Super probe is two-fold demountable, suitable for finding objects which are located in great depths
- Latest "GPA Visualizer" 3D Software (Android)
- Tablet mount on the telescope rod for a 10 inch tablet with turnable support.
- Wireless data transfer through Bluetooth®
The new GPA 3000 XS electronics unit is even lighter, more robust and more handy. Our development team was able to compress the electronics so far by using the latest components, so that the electronics unit weighs almost 90 grams less despite its robust aluminum housing. The electronics unit is also equipped with an ON / OFF switch. The menu and program selection, such as search depth, or probe selection is controlled via the active touch display.
Mineral resources, treasures and cavities have an influence on the ground balance. In contrast to conventional metal detectors the GPA technology has the decisive advantage to measure changes in the soil. The measured data will automatically be digitized with the "GPA Visualizer" 3D software and is transferred wirelessly via Bluetooth to the tablet computer.
The GPA 3000 XS is user-friendly and can be operated without any particular technical skills. Without the necessity of further modulations the calibration is conducted by a microprocessor and will be carried out automatically on every soil. The GPA 3000 XS set therefore is applicable on every soil type.
The power is supplied by a powerful Li-ion battery, which is externally worn on the electronics unit. Delivered are 2 pieces of external 2900 mAh Li-Ion batteries, each with an operating time of approximately 4 to 6 hours. The supplied quick charger charges the battery within 1.5 hours. The separate car charger for the cigarette lighter is also included, as well as an additional 110 volt adapter.
GPA 3000 XS probes
The set contains the GPA 60 cm Universal probe and the new GPA 3000 XS 1m Super probe.
The probes dispose of highly sensitive sensors and an automatic calibration to measure smallest ground variations.
The GPA 60 cm (24") Universal probe is connected to the vertically adjustable carbon telescope bar and weighs only approx. 400g.
The large Super probe measures approx. 1 meter (39") in length with a weight of about 1,150 grams (2.2 lbs.) and is now demountable.
While searching with the Super probe the electronic unit is attached to the top of the probe.
The search starts by pressing the start button and the choice of three various speeds. The search can be interrupted anytime through the stop button. A re-start is possible by touching the start button. The search can be completed when pressing the end button. Press on “3D” and the 2D picture is changed into 3D.
GPA 3000 XS Software
4 different metal kind indications
The waterproof 30x30cm search coil is particularly suitable for the search for small as well as large metal objects. Further settings are not required.
30x30 cm searchcoil (12")
1 x 1 m search frame
The new 1 x 1 m search frame is contained only in the GPA 3000 XS set and is produced with an internal cable. Large areas are scanned quickly and effortlessly. The search frame is suitable for deep scanning medium-sized and big objects and with the aid of carry straps it can be carried from 1 to 2 persons. It is made of plastic pipes and is demountable into 8 pieces. The demounted frame is delivered in the attached bag and can be transported easily.
Cylindrical waterproof searchcoil
Two new external battery packs with an operation time of 4 to 6 hours and cable included. Battery pack can be easily attached to the clothes with the clip.
Rechargeble Li-Ion battery pack data:
- Volts of direct current: 14,4 Vdc
- Charge voltage: 16,8 Volt
- Max. charge current: 3 Ampere
- Max. discharge current: 8 Ampere
- Capacity: 2900 mAh
The new GPA 3000 XS!
Scope of delivery
- GPA 3000 XS electronic unit with integrated GOLD SCAN III metal discrimination
- GPA Universal probe 60cm (24") with telescope bar, armrest and bag
- GPA Super probe 100 cm (39")
- GOLD SCAN III 30x30 cm (12") coil with telescope bar
- GOLD SCAN III 1 x 1 m search frame
- Cylindrical coil (waterproof) 5 cm ø, 20cm (7.87") in length, incl. 10m (32 ft.) cable
- Tablet Computer with KTS Software inkl. Li-Ion Battery
- 2 battery packs (cable included)
- Quick charger 220 Volt incl. 110 Volt adapter
- Power inverter with car loading cable
- Solid hard-top case
- New "GPA-Visualizer" program for Android (already installed on tablet computer)
- USB flash drive with pre-installed software for processing data on other computers
- Detailed video manual for assembly, search with display and tablet
- English and German user manual
- 2 years manufacturer's warranty for the entire scope of delivery (incl. hardware and software)